For Chief Investment Officers at the World’s Largest Asset Owners
October 7-8, 2010 / London Hilton on Park Lane Hotel / London
The editors of ai5000 will be hosting an invitation-only event in London: the Chief Investment Officer Summit .
This event is designed specifically for the key decisionmakers—chief investment officers, investment directors, and other key personnel—an elite group of asset owners—sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance funds, and endowments and foundations—who command the world’s largest pools of capital. Attendance will be limited to the first 50 qualified applicants, so reserve your place now.
To see a photo gallery from the successful NY event, click here.
Confirmed panelists include:
• Jay Vivian, former Managing Director, IBM Retirement Funds
• Peter Lundkvist, Senior Strategist, Portfolio Strategy Group, AP3
• Patrick A. Groenendijk, Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer, Pensionenfonds Vervoer
• Theodore Economou, Chief Executive Officer, CERN Pension Fund
• Mark Gibbens, Chief Investment Officer, Alcatel-Lucent
• Robert Waugh, Chief Investment Officer, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Pension Scheme
• Charles Millard, Special Advisor to the CIO Summits
NASSIM N. TALEB, Literary Essayist, Professor, veteran derivatives trader, and hedge fund manager.,
Taleb is the author of, among other books and research papers, the NYT Bestseller The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, deemed by the Times as one of the 12 most influential books for the past 60 years
The panel discussions, global in perspective, will be led by an elite group of CIOs and endowment & foundation, pension, sovereign wealth, and insurance fund executives. Through their direction, the conference will focus exclusively on state-of-the-art investing practices, highlighted through case studies, debates, and panel discussions. An opportunity to meet and learn from your peers, ai5000 CIO Summit is a must-attend event for the decisionmakers of the world’s largest asset owners.
Reserve your seat now!
registration includes all meals and conference materials but NOT hotel rooms. Space is limited so
please register as soon as possible.
Tel: +1 203-595-3282
SVP, Business Development
Tel: +1 203-595-3280